Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 14 April 2017

Normally at this time of year

At this time of year we would have had rain rain and more rain until the beginning of about May. this year we have had little rain and nowhere near enough but what can we do.
While having a cup of tea on the veranda i could hear Bees on my Orange and Lime trees so i went in to leave them alone. I later took some pictures of my various fruit trees and below is some pictures i took.


The grapevine already has small bunches of grapes, i don't know if the grapevine is a Shiraz or a Chardonnay and only time will tell.










This one is my Lime tree and has lots of blossoms so hopefully i may get some Limes. I use Limes in my cooking so here is hoping.












Here is the bigger of my two Orange trees. Lots of blossom and it looks like the Bees have been busy. I try not to disturb the Bees while they are busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment