Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday, 21 July 2017

Didn't sell my wardrobe

I had advertised the wardrobe out of the bedroom that is becoming part of my lounge. The wardrobe was a bug ugly thing and i offered a fair price only to be insulted by the offer i was given. So i cut the wardrobe up because i could make something better from it.


What an ugly piece of junk and i was glad to get rid. But below is a picture of what it may turn out to look like.

I intend to close up the draw so it can't open and have the top so it will open upwards. The base i am sure i can make it look like Chestnut and the table top will be made from Chestnut. I put this in my lounge to give me an idea of what it will look like finished.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to comment about this here (you can delete my comment afterwards) but if you look for a SPA for feet treatment with fish, go search for " Ictiorapia SPA em Coimbra " it seems the science involved is called Ictiotherapy and the fishes by "garra rufa"
    It's easy to find a SPA of "these" in Lisbon or Porto but in Coimbra is harder, I just find these:

    FEEL ZEN SAUDE E BEM ESTAR - Coimbra T. 239 043 295
    https://loja.lifecooler.com/descontosdodia.aspx?id=76931

    https://pt.foursquare.com/v/feel-zen/521b6e2d11d29a1c39bf335a

    Another one in Figueira da Foz

    https://www.mygon.com/pt/campanha/11184/ictioterapia-tratamento-de-pes-com-peixes-garra-rufa-por-10%E2%82%AC-na-figueira-da-foz!

    I've no clue or interest in these SPA's so can't comment about the services or quality, just here to try help, you can delete this afterwards.

    ReplyDelete