Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 30 July 2017

Started on the TV unit

The new extended part of my lounge will become where i sit and relax of an evening and watch TV. I had planned to extend my existing unit and Chicco made the base out of Pine not Chestnut. When he corrected it he gave me the Pine unit as it was of no use to him the shape it was. I have used it as a template for my new unit and i was able also to use it to mark out it's position.

The picture you see is with the Pine unit that i used, i will pass this now to a new joiner i have found who will make me three shelf units. Once done i will then start to make the sides to take the doors for the front

I have to put the base in before i can complete the last of the skirting. Behind are 8 sockets to power everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment