Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 22 May 2018

On a vist to a Santander bank

So many Santander banks have closed down like many others. Now it's hard to find a branch of most banks open but one is still open that I use Santander but not what you would call local. Kirkby is a overflow town outside of Liverpool long long ago it was built to take people who wanted to move out of Liverpool to a bright new town. Unlike what I have seen in Liverpool things are not so bad as I found over the last few days.


  " If you think i am cleaning up after that you can think again.
From where I parked to walk to the bank I came across well I don't know what you would call it but here goes. Something that looks like a Viking long boat with an Elephant stood in it. I tried to take the picture with the bank in the background well i couldn't but it's still a great picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment