Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Another trip back to Liverpool

 I recently went to Liverpool to see my family but for only 3 days. I contacted a company who send you a Covid test kit that you send off to there Lab. I didn't know that there office was shut at the weekend and i needed to do a 2 day test. Then after the 2 day test i had to have a test before i left to return home.

I arrived Friday night at 11.20PM at night and i left again on Monday about 5pm. I contacted the test company and said could i have a refund because i was flying on Monday and the post office wasn't open for me to send the test kit. As they couldn't complete the test for me i was entitled to a refund. Oh no they say there is an £15 admin charge so my refund is less £15 because they can't fulfill there side of the agreement.

I did find another company who where open and i did get tested sadly it took time that i could have spent with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment