Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 20 October 2021

A day turned out bad

Don't you just love it when you have a busy day planned and then one by one things turn out wrong. 

First i had an appointment at 10am to see my Doctor but at 9.22am i received a phone call from the Doctors to say the appointment was cancelled for another day.

Next i drove 80 kilometers and after arriving in the area i called the guy as he was to meet me. I phoned and after 6 calls only to be told to go in different direction. It soon became obvious that the guy was just playing games with me. In the end i just turned and came home.

Next i had an appointment with an Optician always an appointment to look forward to BUT. Yes another BUT, Arriving on time i was told the appointment had been changed till the same time the next day.

I would like to know who i have upset to be punished like i have been today.

No comments:

Post a Comment