Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 25 September 2021

I have hated this ruin for 10 years but now it's gone

The time has come when the ruin next door to me became no more a ruin it's now flat. The thing is when the ruin was built many years ago they used stone and earth. The machine took only a couple of hours to bring all the walls down. Then it had to be all tidied up until it was done. The pictures show first my house looking through the Olive grove
 

Here is my house looking beautiful in it's setting. All the trees you can see in front of the house are Olives.

 This is the last view i got of the ruin this morning before the machine came to remove 








Here we go there is no going back now. the guy on the machine did a great job.


It may look dusty but that is what happens as the walls are knocked down.






 

This is it the back of my house great no ruin to stop my plans.

There is going to be a veranda across the whole side of this house that will be 2 meters wide. on the left side the veranda will have a plunge pool looking out onto the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment