Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 20 September 2021

The ruin at last is mine

But here are some pictures of my ruin and the valley beyond. I hope my Mum is looking down because she paid a lot of the cost from what was left in her will. Thanks Mum.

This is the ruin looking down from my veranda. All the wood from the roof and the floors was recently remove and now i can see what i have.

Here we are looking down on the olive grove and the valley beyond. In the picture you can see a grape vine climbing up a near Olive tree.

This picture is where my chickens lived until they went on holiday with Tony. I thought i was getting my old back trouble Sciatica but now thankfully i am again pain free.

Here is the Olive grove OK Olive grove may be a little exaggerated. Olive grove is my name for where the olives live.

 

This is part of the valley i live in with the view over the ruin. This is what i wake up to every day how peaceful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment