Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 9 September 2021

Bang goes my computer

 The electrical company sent a text about the coming storm advising that all there equipment was switched off. As i walked over to my computer i heard a noise and i didn't know what it was till the next day.

The next day the storm was gone i had now water problem so all was OK with my world. That is until i switched on my 32in monitor and computer. nothing happened computer dead.

I was soon offered a machine for a good price but i had to wait a week to take delivery. A neighbour soon came round with a machine to use till i get my replacement machine great. This machine uses windoooooz where i use the safer Ubuntu Linux. After taking my hard drive from my machine i found it worked perfectly in it's new home for a week.

Tomorrow i get my new machine and will first remove the hard drive and then replacement  with my own.

So after that storm i am now back sitting happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment