Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 9 September 2021

We had a storm

 About the 1st or 2nd September we had a storm. A storm like i have never seen but i was lucky.

I had an area behind my front wall where water was pooling and i needed to drill a hole for the water to drain away. I had lent my huge industrial drill  to a friend who was having work done to her house. She had gone back to the UK and was due back but i needed my drill. On my way home i saw she had arrived home and she had arrived that morning. 

I soon got my drill and after seeing the weather forecast i drilled the wall to release the water from behind it. One hour later we had a storm of Biblical proportions but the water was leaving and the room below was not getting wet anymore.

More in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment