Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 21 April 2013

All my fruit trees are replanted from the pots that where there homw

A couple of days ago i decided it was time to move my orange and lime tree from the tubs that has been home to then for the last year. On the new bit of land that i brought last year i planted my Blueberry bush and a Red currant bush. It seemed a good spot so i planted the orange and lime trees. I have also a lemon tree that was planted under a Cherry tree that is due to be chopped down when i can get my friend the tree surgeon to call. he lemon tree now has a new home along side the orange and lime tree sitting all day in the sun. The orange tree has loads of small flowers on it and the lemon has signs of growth it's just the Lime that needs to get a move on.

My seeds are also doing very well the first to show where the Yellow tomatos followed by the Cherry tomatos today peppers had started to come through so hopefully a good crop when they are all planted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment