Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 16 June 2013

What a load of Bull

I have just had a few days away going to a little village in France near to a place called Bergerac. On the way back on the motorway in the region were the bulls that are used for fighting come. Along the motorway there are bulls like in the pictures below but as you can see these are no ordinary bulls they are painted bulls. Well you have to take a chance and stop to get some photos don't you.

Yes that is were i made a mistake, as you can see the bottom picture is not quite right. As i was taking a picture i saw a car stopping behind mine and as i turned  i saw the car. Only an unmarked Police car lights flashing with red and blue lights all over the place. I put the camera back in the car waiting for him to get out and book me.  I was wrong he was gesturing to me to go and i didn't need to be told twice so i got in my car and got on my way. 

Now had he got my car on camera and would deal with things like booking me at a later time. Or did he let me just go, i will have to expect that i may get a fine through the post at some point in the future, who knows.




No comments:

Post a Comment