Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 10 August 2014

Nearly time to fit my bath.

In my bathroom the wall where the bath is to go the wall is 138cm and the new bath is 140cm. I am lucky that the wall has so much render that when i cut it of the bath will fit. The ceiling is complete and painted and the lights are in and looking good. I have fitted 4 LED's each 5w but the light it gives is great. The LED's will be perfect for when i go full solar but that will have to wait till next year.

Because i have now got my bath it means that the toilet will now have to be in the corner where my Corner sink was to go. Now i will have to get a sink to go between the bath and toilet instead of my corner sink.

Where the door used to be i have made a window and moved the door. The timber is a beautiful aged Chestnut and the colour is very good. I am ready to order the glass and get it fitted sometime next week.

Pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment