Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 15 August 2014

Nothing better than going for a swim.

Last night instead of sitting at home enjoying an evening with a cold beer and a nice meal I was out at Porto Airport. It was time for me  to collect my favourite granddaughter Chelsee. Chelsee may be my favourite but she also is my only girl grandchild before someone thinks i have favourites.

Not just Chelsee who is 11 years old but my son and his partner Charlotte and her sister Loraine and her daughter Ava who is 6 years old and the car was full.


Chelsee  just about to go for a swim and her goggles for swimming underwater. Just look at the background much better than going to the indoor swimming pools in the UK.

If you stand still to long the fish start to pick at your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment