Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 25 September 2016

Whole meal bread

It's now over six years now that i have been making my own bread. I admit to be using a Panasonic bread maker and it's about the most important gadget i have and won't be without it.


I treated myself to 12 kilo of Allinson Wholemeal flour. The recipe I used was for a 50% mix of white flour and 50% Wholemeal because i don't really like brown bread but as it's good for me i have to give it a try.











I used the recipe that comes in the Panasonic manual when you buy a bread maker. Each loaf was life brown bread and not as good as i am used to. Today i used the recipe that is for white sandwich bread and it worked perfect just like white bread but brown. After cooking put a damp cloth over the top and it makes the crust as little softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment