Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 23 February 2019

Time to get some painting done.

In Liverpool my home city like everybody else imy house was no different to most other houses. Here in Portugal it's like the Model A Ford any colour so long as it's well here it's white.
I should have painted the background first buy i wanted to add not just colour but shape as well . It worked well in my spare bedroom but the shade of Red was more Pink than the shade i wanted. The background will be a light shade of Gray with one main wall a darker Gray.







Paint here in Portugal is very expensive so i buy 20lt when it's on offer and colour my own. The pale lilac only used about a cup full and less than a quarter of s tea spoon on Lilac that an artist would use. A litre of paint already coloured would cost about12 to 15€. Now all i need to do is mask up and paint all the white light Gray. OK it's not conventional but who cares I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter. I really don't know how this works with blogs but I saw that you have some really good ideas about shipping containers.could I please somehow email you personally?

    ReplyDelete