Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 21 February 2019

Getting ready to leave

I had on my veranda in pots two Orange trees, one 1 Lemon tree, one Lime tree, one Walnut tree  and one Pear tree. Going back to Liverpool for an extended period i had to plan for my trees to be watered. I had a piece of land below my veranda that once cleaned up i was able to move three trees a Walnut, Pear and Lime. The two Orange and my Lemon are moved to the side nearest the lane to make watering that bit easy.

So i never have to do any more digging after planting the trees i covered round the trees with stone chippings. As the picture shows i still have a few more chippings to put down to finish the bit of land that makes up my estate.

I am lucky i have a neighbour who will water my orchard. Outside of my front door i have a Blackcurrant, one Orange and my pride and joy two Black cardamom trees grown from seed.

Here we can see Wally the Walnut tree. Lemmy the Lime tree and lastly A fine pair my Pear tree.

This is when i was part finished and taken from my veranda.







No comments:

Post a Comment