Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 28 February 2019

A gradener i will be , no i won't

As i prepare to go back to Liverpool for how long i do not know when i shall get back to my place in the sun.

Today i picked the last five oranges from one of my orange trees. I will be taking them back with me to Liverpool One for my Mum One for me and the rest for my Daughter and granddaughters.

My black Cardomom has lots of new growth and soon it will be moved into where it will get full sun everyday.
Last year i grew one pear and i came to life inside of a square bottle and now the pear live in very very old Hine cognac. Of all my trees the pear has buds opening ready for the growing season so lets see this year how many pears i get. I will be again putting all the pears as they grow into more square bottles.


No comments:

Post a Comment