Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 26 December 2019

It's that time of year again

All year at one of the markets i go to i help someone who struggles to even unload there car. I unload and then reload there car every market time. For me the worse time is Christmas when i am given a gift for all i have done all year. It does embarrasses me but i don't do it for recolonisation of a good thing done for someone else.

I am going back to the UK again to help one of my children who need me to help with some construction work he is unable to do. I have told all of my children while i can help i will but the time will come when i can't help.

I am nothing unique everybody can think of things they have done and often more than i do.

I have just had another great Christmas and i have been reading a sad story of children who because of abuse they are in a refuge. I will certainly be thinking of others this coming New Year.

It's not about what others can do for you but you can do so much more for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment