Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 27 June 2021

A trip to the Notary

 I used the money i inherited from my Mum wisely well i think i did. I have wanted to buy the ruin next door to me for a long time to build a veranda at the side of my house. The thing that put me of was the cost of the Legal fees. A friend of mine complained about the cost of legal charges for a small house he found in the same village as i live. After complaining he got a reduction in the cost of his legal fees.

After this experience and before i asked a local lawyer to act on my behalf i asked what others had done. I spoke to a local carpenter what knows someone who's fee was very reasonable so i contacted the lady. Turns out i have known the lady from before i came to live here.

 A bit about her.

I had the help from a friend called Raquel who i am lucky has been my friend about 10 years and many more to come. Although Raquel is not a Lawyer she performs the act the same as a lawyer would at the Notary. Raquel does all the legal work that a lawyer does by for a more affordable price. Would i recommend her you can be sure i would and i have a good friend in the who is waiting to use her services as soon as he gets over here. 

Her email is raquel1stop@gmail.com for get service in this area feel free to call her and mention me Spicepete




No comments:

Post a Comment