Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 28 June 2021

Apple the dominaters

I have an Ipad mini now quite old but still perfect for my everyday needs. I also have an old Iphone that again does everything i could need. 

So what is my moan first  because of the age of both my Ipad and Iphoone i can't use Revolut to transfer money into EUROS from the UK to Portugal.

Kindle has dissapeared from my Iphone and Whattsapp. A while ago an app i used to measure the amount of steps to took each day you guessed that dissapeared as well.

All that i can live with but now the Ipad started to give a message that the charger was not original and may not work correctly I just ignore that. Now my trusty Iphone ir doing the same telling me that the charger is not original and may not work correctly.

What has my Ipad and Iphone got to do with Apple both devices are now longer under Guaranteeso are Apple spying on my devices. Who knows to that question i don't use Safari and haven't used it for years using a browser of my choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment