Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 24 June 2021

It was a great day and thanks to my Mum.

My Mum passed away a little while ago and is very sadly missed.

I like the rest of my family was left some money on Mum's passing. I carefully saved this money because i knew what i wanted the money to be used for. 

Next door to my house in Portugal is a Ruin and a small Olive grove that ruin is now mine and thanks MUM R.I.P

I had the help from a friend called Raquel who i am lucky has been my friend about 10 years and many more to come. Although Raquel is not a Lawyer she performs the act the same as a lawyer would at the Notary. Raquel does all the legal work that a lawyer does by for a more affordable price. Would i recommend her you can be sure i would and i have a good friend in the who is waiting to use her services as soon as he gets over here. 

Her email is raquel1stop@gmail.com for get service in this area feel free to call her and mention me Spicepete

The side of the house will in time have a veranda across the whole of the back of the house. The back of the house gets the sun all day i don't think it will join up to my present veranda i just want them separate.  

My present veranda i did most of the building work myself but i did get a builder to tile the floor and to skim the walls.


 This is my house as seen through the Olive grove.

These Olive trees are quite large and very mature.


Another view through the Olive grove.


No comments:

Post a Comment