Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 20 December 2022

A second home

 A little while ago a carpenter friend of mine came to see me and while having a cup of tea i learnt the reason for his visit.

The guy who made my bathroom for me owned a house just behind mine. It seemed that he remembered me and asked my friend to see if i would like to buy the house. It was easy i just said yes and the price was one i was very happy with. 

The house needs a bit more work than my present home did when i moved in.

I signed what is called a promissory contract and paid my deposit. I signed the day before i was to travel to Liverpool so i left my  friend the carpenter to get the legal documents signed for me.

Getting back from Liverpool i just wanted the contract in my hands. When i got the documents i relaxed a bit the house is mine i just need to pay the balance.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment