Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 18 December 2022

I have been back to Liverpool and got locked out of my Blog

 I have just been back to the UK for a quick trip. A quick trip to me is for 2 days is i  get in to Liverpool  at 4.50 pm on a Monday and leave at 10.15am 2 days later.

But the problem was to get my flight i had to get a taxi and when the taxi came i ran out of the door door getting my phone was on charge.

The big problem in bot having my phone is that Google now wants two kinds of Verification first your password . That's ok when you have a machine like mine that remembers your passwords. Google now wants a second verification it sends a message to your phone. Great my phone is in another country it's taken me weeks to finally get back into my Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment