Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 17 February 2012

It's been a month and it's now time to go home

Well it's now a month that i have been away from home. I came home to see my Mum who was to have her fourth Hip operation. I am glad to say that she appears to be well on the way to a full recovery. I can breath a sigh of relief now that it's all over. Nobody wants to see there Mum in pain and suffering but i can now go home happy.

I can't remember a time that i went a whole month without driving and it's been hard. I have used public transport with my Bus pass so it's not been to bad. The trains are not a nice as i am used to at home but beggars can't be choosers.

I went to a local wholesalers i have used for many years for a few bits i needed and bumped into one of the staff called Darren who i have known for a long time. It's nice to meet people you have known for so long and to have a quick catchup.

I visited Anthony my son and it's so good to see he is doing well for himself without me being there to h

elp him. I sent a text to Lee and a voice mail but i didn't get a reply, i hope it's not that he has taken sides with his Mum. I do miss him but it's his choice whether to call or not.

This has been my first visit that i didn't get to see Dave my best mate and his wife Margaret,  they are both is Cadiz in Southern Spain at the moment and i am sure that they are having a good time.

It as nice that i was able to see my four sisters and my brother Tim  so the visit wasn't wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment