Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 20 February 2012

How my veranda will look once it's done

I called today to see a friend just past Celavista Derek was building a veranda and he was putting a roof to have a little shade from the sun. The roof is made from slate in a spot close to his house. I am going to build a veranda outside of my kitchen and as usual i would have just used normal timber from a builders merchant. That was until i saw what Derek is building as you can see from the photo his timber is round and not square. As Derek is surrounded on all sides by trees his veranda will fit into the landscape perfect. Now i know just how i am going to build mine and i am sorry but i will be using ideas i got from seeing what Derek is building. A 5 metre lenght is about 22€.

Telling a friend about how i am going to make my veranda he offered to let me fell some of the trees he has on his land to make my veranda. If i make a veranda as good as Derek has made i will be very happy and very lucky to have friends who are so generous. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment