Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 4 February 2012

The road to recovery

I went to see my Mum on Friday and at the time of my visit it was less than 24 hours since her operation. The  pain control was administered by Mum from a hand control that allowed Mum to get pain relief when she needed it most. I don't think really that Mum was aware that i was there due to the pain relief making her so sleepy.

I didn't go in to see Mum last night as a sister and her husband went in to see Mum and my sisters husband wanted to ask Mum about Mums Will. He had been told that it was not the time or place and because of that Jackie and I kept way. It was obvious that there would have been trouble so it was best to leave well alone. My brother in law has found out that he is no longer the executer of my Mums will. For some strange reason he wants to hear from Mum why he is no longer the executer of her will. Also he believes that Mum was pressured into removing him from the post of executer. 

To consider bringing up such a matter at a time like this when you consider that my Mum is 86 years of age shows just the kind of person that my sister and her husband are. They claim to be practising Christians but this is not the act of a Christian. I am glad that i have no contact with them now and i have no reason to be in contact with them.

A while ago there was a meeting between all of my sisters of whom i have not named them all over my Mums care post op. Two of my sisters just wanted to get care workers in and have nothing to do with there mothers care. These two have been nicknamed Bitter and Twisted so if i ever mention them by these nicknames you know what i am referring to.

Jackie who lives close by hasn't been asked to care for Mum she just looks after her Mum because she wants to out of love for the person who brought her into the world.

Tim is coming later and he is taking me to the hospital so see Mum. We expect that today nearly 48 hours post op that Mum should now be feeling a lot better and on the way to her full recovery. Ray and my nephew David should also be there so it should be a nice visiting time for Mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment