Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 6 June 2014

Window done.

Without Chicco to cut my timber i would not be able to get wood that looks like the picture below. I have plenty of timber to thick to use to go around my doors and window but Chicco cuts it down to size and i have now managed to finish around one window in my kitchen.
















The picture below is how it looks finished and i used wood just like in the picture above but with six coats of varnish.


Now i have another window and two doors to do just to finish this part of the kitchen.













After this i have to do the Plinth under the base units and the skirting boards. It's a good job i have enough timber to complete this. I do have the promise of another box to take apart to reuse the timber in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment