Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 2 February 2015

Progress on the bathroom.

For some time i have been working on my bathroom. Like most jobs i get in materials and when i run out i move onto another job that i do have the materials to carry on with. Today i lay in all the pipework for my bathroom both upstairs and downstairs. I had already installed the hot water system some time ago but now it's all connected. The next job before the week is out is to fit and get the toilet running and that has to be done in one day.


The pipes on the left are for my corner sink and on the right the pipes are for the shower.

The grey pipe is for the waste from the sink.
















As soon as i saw the shower pictured  below on my chair i just had to have it. The reason being is that with the tiles i have chosen i will get the look i want in my bathroom.

I will take more photos tomorrow of the hot water system downstairs.














I will have to get someone in to render the walls as that's one job that has to be straight. Not before i raise the floor so i don't have to step down from the lounge into the bathroom as i want the floor to be the same as the lounge. As i am having the bathroom as a wet room the floor has to slope into the centre so i will have to get help so as it's done right. After that it's under floor heating down and then the floor tiles so not a huge amount to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment