Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 26 August 2017

Much has happened and also not happened

The last three weeks has been difficult to say the least. I have had the Internet of for much of that time and at one point for a straight seven days. I will now catch up and I have much to post about so let's start here with the most unusual thing that happened.

My Daughter had been to stay and I was taking her to Lisbon airport, after getting up at 4am to get her there early and in plenty of time for her flight. Driving back home I stopped for a break and closed my eyes for a rest But and this is a big But. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw an Ambulance nothing new but this was a UK Ambulance including lights on top.


Now imagine waking up to see this it took a few moments before i realised that i was still in Portugal and somebody had this as a camper. But it was creepy seeing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment