Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 26 August 2017

Land I don't want

I was lucky someone who comes back to Vale Boa a few times a year took over my plot of land why I don't know but he is happy having a plot of land to tidy up and do stuff on. I tried when first moved here to make use of the land and plant trees Orange, Lemon and lime to start and then plums, cherries and more but in the baking sun nothing happened the ground was like concrete.

But I had family stay and they wanted to sunbathe so the pictures below show just what they did. This is the lane outside of my house, the lane is not a through lane it comes to an end just past my house.


As only my neighbour and i use the lane it was safe to sunbathe in the middle of the lane . Yes i have a veranda but it's covered with Plant pots with Orange, Lime, Walnut, tomato and Black cardamoms growing. Pots i can deal with as there is no digging involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment