Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 24 March 2018

A proud father

I am lucky that i have children to be very proud of. My daughter is going to make me a Grandfather for the third time. But that brings with it a problem, i have a favourite grandson, a favourite Granddaughter. But what do we do about the next we have joked about the day i signed onto a new Forum and it said Male, Female or Other. Up till now it has been Little other but soon when it's born it will no longer be little other but a person. So that is my dilemma  how do i refer to my newest Grandchild.

I have two sons both i am so very proud of one who has made a change to his life and career. He now installs Glass and acrylic  splashbacks to kitchens but please look at the picture below to see how special they are and how good his job is.


Not my favourite but still a stunning job and well done.

This is my favourite the Liverpool Skyline this is absolutely stunning.













My other son's work i can't mention on my Blog but i can say that he is in training for a little run. We all know the London marathon and the New York marathon. Well lets tell you about a proper marathon and i mean no disrespect to those who run normal marathons.

When you put into Google  156 mile marathon the top of the Google list is

Marathon Des Sables https://marathondessables.co.uk/

This is what it says "  In just six days you will run over 250km (156 miles) through endless dunes, over rocky jebels, and across white-hot salt plains. The sun will be your constant enemy with temperatures regularly reaching 50 centigrade. The sand will be your constant companion, clouds of it under your feet, sheets of it stinging your eyes "

My son is more than capable of such a run and he is self funding his training and the entry and his run himself but he is trying to raise money for Charity the Charity is Rock2Recovery in my sons words " an amazing cause! " So what i am asking is if you can spare a few Euro's or GB pounds then please consider sponsoring him but at least read the link below. 

Below is a link
 https://teamfortitude.co.uk/participant/lee-calder/

So you can see how extremely proud of my Children each amazing in there own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment