Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 6 April 2012

Part two of the nightmare continued

Now the follow up to the Nightmare.

Wedding day, I went to pick up a party for the wedding and all went well arrived on time and took them all to the wedding venue and all seemed well. It's now 10pm in the evening and ready for the first trip back to the hotel from the wedding. By the time we left with the first lot to take to the hotel it was almost midnight. Now it's about 1am in the morning and back for the second party to return to the hotel. There was a lady who lived in the opposite direction from the hotel but as the time we where ready to leave it was close to 2am. I couldn't leave her as three of her friends left without her and she was  her own. I left to take the last party to the hotel and then go into the opposite direction well away from my own home. By the time i got her there it was 2.40am and time for me to get to bed.

Well tonight things where not going to plan, the car decided to breakdown again in the middle of nowhere. After about 20 minutes i got the car going again. On Wednesday i was due to take a couple of people from the wedding to the airport but how when my car was broke again. Now the car was going again i decided to take it back to the garage who did such a good job it broke again. After a long drive i arrived and had a doze in my car till the garage opened and thankfully they where not late. Well i got the courtesy car again and left them to get the job done properly i hope. I arrived back a little before i was due to go to the airport again for the last time. I hate going to Porto airport Lisbon is so much better to have to drive to. I am really glad that the drive to the airport went well and i was son on my own driving back to get my car.  When i got to the garage the car was hoked up to a machine and this time they had found the fault and the correct part was about to be fitted. It turned out to be the coil pack. So the first garage who fitted a set of Plugs and an electric switch of some kind and charged 129.88€ didn't have a clue what they where doing. Well the drive back with my car now fixed was so uneventful.

There is still one last part of the nightmare of the last few days and i will come back to this in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment