Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 4 November 2012

My Mum and Skype

I have mentioned before about my Mum and the fact she uses Skype to call me. Tonight was no different that any other time that she called but tonight she couldn't hear me. I don't know what was wrong with her sound and i even tried to get sound going by on my machine i rebooted in case the fault was mine. Sadly this was not the case tonight but instead of just switching of i quickly replied as Mum asked " Can you hear me? " i replied by writing down on a piece of paper " Yes i can hear you ". This went on for a while Mum would say something and i answered by writing the answer down on paper.

Mum mentioned that she had been to the hospital and she had been discharged and didn't need to go back for another two years.The news from Mum was so welcomed when you can consider that she had five hip replacements in twelve months. All this by me writing replies on a piece of paper.

Mum also mentioned that my sister Sue would be down next week and fix the Ipad for her

Lastly the best bit my brother Tim has a Blog all about Mum just for the family and he has put a video that Jackie had taken of Mum walking unaided in her kitchen. What progress Mum has made in the space of a year.

Congratulations Mum.

1 comment:

  1. Peter, of course you can use the pics of Ma that Jackie took!!! Day think we are both Bitter and Twisted!!!

    ReplyDelete