Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Clear skies but it's still damp after the morning mist

Although it's really nice outside because of the mist in the mornings it's damp so getting washing dry is difficult. It can normally take a few days to get cloths dry even putting things outside to dry. This is the first time that one lot of washing is still not dry and i now have more just been washed.

I use air conditioning for heating and i have just had to put it on early to try and get my cloths dry. Being vain as i am i don't want people looking at my smalls so they hang over the ends of my bed but i have run out of space for my socks. HELP comes to mind but what the hell it will all be ok in the end.


1 comment:

  1. We're in the Algarve and had the same problem, bought a dehumidifier and it works a treat on the wet days.

    ReplyDelete