Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 19 November 2012

But you live on your own in a shed in the middle of nowhere!

On one of the Forums i am a member of someone wanted information as to the cost of living. I replied with details as to how much it costs me to live.

Would you believe that someone who claims to be a woman but on a Forum someone who replies could be either male or female.

 Well this person said " I get really annoyed with you Peter.It's people like you that make other people think you can live here on 300 euros a month!!!!..Yes you might,but you live on your own in a shed in the middle of nowhere! "

For those who read my BLOG will understand that i had to reply to such a comment. So i live in a SHED well my cottage fells more like a home to me but what would the nasty Ba****d know about me or my home.

So i can live on 300€ per month. Last month my water bill was 6.07€, Electric was 21.04€ and my phone and internet was 32.08€ and with my house tax or Rates as it is in the UK at 30€ per YEAR. I can't help the fact it's so cheap to live.

As to food i am not a veggie and it's meat for me at every meal and being an EX butcher  i make sure get the best, Why because i know what i am buying and how to cook it.

Do i enjoy cooking you bet i do and i have over 25 jars of spices because i take cooking serious and keep pushing myself to get better and better at cooking. As i have said before i only use fresh ingredients and i now enjoy better health in part to my better diet.

I make my own bacon Why because i can. I make my own wine Why because i can. I grow some of my own food Why because i can.

Sorry for going on

No comments:

Post a Comment