Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 16 November 2012

The jacket now fits

A long time ago my now ex wife brought me a jacket but like many of my cloths she would get the size she wanted me to fit and not the size i was. I could never fit the jacket you see in the picture because i was so over weight. It became a goal of mine to fit into the jacket not because it was a special jacket but because i was the size i would like to be.

Since my move i have lost such a large amount of weight and even have flaps under my arms. Now women had to have flaps of skin under their arms but i don't care it shows just how the move to my new life has had a dramatic effect on me both physical and mental state.

Last night i was invited to go out for a meal along with the local Brits by the new couple who have moved into a house in the village i live in. The picture you can see is me in the restaurant and wearing the jacket i so wanted to fit into. I do look and feel so good now all i need now is to maintain my new look.



No comments:

Post a Comment