Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pictures of MUM

I would have like to include the pictures below but it was right to ask permission because i was not the person who took then.


I am amazed as to how Mum has got over all that she has had to endure these last twelve months.

The journey that Mum has been on with Four HIP operations to one leg and to break the other hip is remarkable and one that I could not have undertaken. Mum has shown a strength of character that other and i include me as well i couldn't have put up with what Mum has endured.

I only get to see Mum by using Skype because i live in Portugal and she lives in Liverpool but Mum is very good with her Ipad. Facetime and Skype their is no holding Mum back and i am so proud of her. MY MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment