Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 1 January 2014

A start to the New Year.

It's been a good start to the year and it's only 12 hours old that i started to type this my first post of the New Year or it was 12 hours when i started to type this. I went on Facebook and two of my cousins Ken and Gwen where on the People you may know section. It was nice to see them and i did add them i am glad to say.

Today marks two things important to me. First it was my Dad's birthday when one of my sons was away working i would often ask Dad to watch over him. I like to think that as he returned unharmed that Dad helped.

The second thing is that today it's 62 days and i get my pension. How the years have passed by and in all that time i have only had one regret. Some time after my first divorce my Daughter Sarah decided she didn't want to see me again. I have tried to make contact via her Mum but still no contact has been made. Do i have any other grand children who knows.

But back to the pension. I started work at fifteen and a half and almost fifty years have passed already. Where has the time gone i ask but i have got an amazing place to enjoy my retirement so there are no regrets. No i haven't forgotten Jean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment