Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 15 May 2014

To hot to work outside

I have been waiting for quite a while for the last of my tools to arrive. I had timber planks split to use to clad the windows and doors but needed my table saw to cut down my timber to the sizes i needed to carry on with the cladding of the windows and doors.

I started this today as it was to hot to work outside I have a lot of timber to get ready to take to Chicco to get it all split down so i can start to get the windows and doors finished.


This is my window with it's view and as you can see i have cut the first panel and it's in position while i cut the other panels

Here i have fitted the top panel and it's been fixed in position and once the silicon has cured then i can take the bits of timber holding it up away.

No comments:

Post a Comment