Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 28 March 2015

8 sockets and that's just for the TV unit

Over the last few weeks most of what i have been doing can't be seen. I have been laying in the cable for the bedroom i will build up in the loft. While doing this i have lay in the cable also for the Internet. There is a speed drop from a cable connection to a Wifi connection. This speed drop may only be about 4/5% but when your speed is only 0.7 mbps 4/5% is a lot so that's why i have lay in the cable for my Internet. Also when my bedroom is finished i will have a new Smart TV that will be connected to the Internet and i need every bit of speed i can get.

Under my TV unit i have installed 8 sockets plus Internet cable sockets where i can connect up my kitchen TV and bedroom TV to my router. I have 8 sockets because of all the power supplies phone, routers, TV, desktop etc so plenty of sockets planned and installed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment