Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 23 May 2015

And the speed goes bump.

Here in Liverpool and I am sure all over the UK there is a growing pest and one I hate. I may be wrong but the pest breeds at night and in the cold light of day there offspring are soon to be found in the early morning and nothing can be done they are in place.

This pest leaves roads blocked but passable, I have seen four or five near Miranda do Corvo and Serpins and this road at Serpins has now been spoilt so long as no more appear.

The pest in question is an old one and one I have disliked for a long time and had hopped I had left them behind when I moved.

This pest is one I have mentioned before it's called speed bumps. I gave up driving like a lunatic many years ago and don't need these pests popping up all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment