Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 4 April 2016

No bedside tables for me

Well i do let my imagination get the better of me but what the hell i want something unique not the same as you find in every bedroom. I don't have any brown stain to match my units i have just had built so that's on my next shopping trip and then a few coats of clear varnish. The downside is when fitted that's where my bed will have to stay as to move the bed means i would have to take these down and that's a job to big I would like to do. Because of where the clothing units will be fitted it means I can't change the way the room will look so the placing of the bed is critical it's got to be positioned right the first time.


This is how it will look from the side of my bed with my hand made light on top.








I




There was a program years ago on TV about a joiner and some of the projects he would show you how to make. Some of his tips came in handy while i was making the circles i had to make to make these two units for at the side of my bed.



This is a top, my table light will sit just nicely in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment