Yesterday was a hard day, i had a wooden pillar over 2½ metres long that i had to cut to fit into the floor to sit on a wall below. This took sum planning and a cup of tea. Once cut i only had bits of trimming to do to finish and get it secured into place.
The pillar on the left is the one i had to fit today and then it was time to finish the plasterboard to the ceiling and cut the holes for the lights.
Before i put the plasterboard up i marked the ceiling where the extra cable was for the lights so i wouldn't have any trouble finding it after i cut the holes. This was all really quite easy and the lights all came on the problem is it was difficult to take a picture with all lights in it.