Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Poor Steve

I mentioned some time ago about one of my friends who I went to school with. I received some bad news telling me Steve had had a bad traffic accident and that he may never walk again. It's good to say so many people helped and encouraged him he is now on two sticks and with further help he should one day walk unaided.

Despite the bad news that while he was laid up in hospital his so called dear wife decided to cheat on him. To make it worse it was one of his children who saw her. Most people would just fall apart after hering news like that but it was what Steve needed to make him try harder with his recovery. Steve has just got an IPad and is now enjoying using FaceTime so I will be able to follow his recovery instead of just by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment