Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 2 May 2016

Plastering arranged

Well i leave for a break in Liverpool on Friday so i was anxious that the plasterer could start work today. Last week the plasterer had an accident with his hand and won't have the stitches removed till Wednesday and can't start till Thursday and finish on Friday but i am traveling back to Liverpool on Friday.

I will leave the plasterer in my house doing his job when he has finished he will lock the house up and give the keys to my friend for safe keeping. It won't be until i arrive home that i get to see the finished job. I have been to see his work so i know he will do a first rate job. I asked about how i pay him while i am in the UK and he said he is happy to wait till i return.

No comments:

Post a Comment