This week i have been getting the new master bedroom done and it's been a hard week up to now. After yesterday when i had put the battens up on the wall i insulated between them Today i had the enormous job of cutting all the sheets of plasterboard. Each sheet had different cuts and each cut was a different angle.
Six hours hard work and i had time to do part of one of the main walls but more about that later when it's done
The sad part was that after looking closely i found that parts of the floor is not in as good a condition as i had first thought. Now i need a Plan B for what to do with the floor.