Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 17 April 2016

That is where the bed goes

I have posted more this week than i normally do but i am creating a room in my house that was before only a loft. I will have a lot of storage space the way i have designed my room and i will come back with a photo.

The most important thing is all the roof is insulated and all of the plasterboard is insulated as well.This should all make the room nice and cosy.


The piece of wood on the right is being replaced by a piece of hardwood similar to chestnut but not quite the same but close enough for me.










I hope by my posting pictures and writing about creating my master bedroom i inspire others to take a chance and do something they otherwise would have just  got somebody in to do t

No comments:

Post a Comment