Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Sockets another job done

While i am waiting for the plaster to dry enough so i can prepare for painting i started on the sockets. I have put in 8 double sockets in total. When my friend calls i can put up the plasterboard on the ceiling sadly the boards are to heavy for me to lift on my own.

 
I put 8 double sockets in because at this stage it was easy. To fit any later would be difficult that's why i fitted so many. I won't wire them up until the walls are finished.














I used to stay with a family before i moved into my house and the bedroom i was in had sockets that when you pulled the plug out the socket came away from the wall. My socket back boxes are all screwed to the wall as are all the sockets in every room.

No comments:

Post a Comment