Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 8 December 2017

Found Chestnut so work has started again

For a long time since Chicco had his accident i have not been able to get myselfa stock of Chestnut in plank form. What that means is i have to cut it down to the size i want and then run it through my plane.


I managed on the first day of work to cut and prepare the timber i need to finish round the window in my spare bedroom. Once done that room will be complete.


















This is how the window should look now i can prepare all my own timber.

This is how far i had got to when Chicco had his accident so i still have lots to do.

2 comments:

  1. Come on Peter, it's Ashley here looking forward to the next posts. Not some much these days mate, but even so, still keep track of your posts on a regular basics. Anyway, apart from that, I'm delighted you've sources your woods so can now continue with the great works you're doing there. As for me, I'm plodding along doing this and that. All very slow here but time is my own so what the hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, it's been difficult to post as i am sure you know but when not much is done due to problems with materials so not a lot to post. However much over the next few weeks should see lots of progress.

    ReplyDelete